About Lilly & Brown, LLP
Why Settle for Less?
At Lilly & Brown, LLP, we have the combined legal experience you need to get results. Each of our Lakeland personal injury attorneys has experience representing individuals and families after accidents.
We strongly believe that our clients should never settle for less than:
- The maximum compensation you deserve
- The highest quality representation possible
- The personalized services you rightly deserve
In recognition of our excellent level of service, our lawyers have earned the following accolades:
- Attorneys Board-Certified by The Florida Bar
- Track record of courtroom and litigation success
- Million-dollar recoveries for clients
- Attorneys Kent Lilly and Steven C. Brown have each received an AV Preeminent® Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest possible score from the attorney-rating service
- Attorney Kent Lilly has been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers® listing from 2006 – 2013
- Attorney Kent Lilly is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), which is a professional membership gained by invitation only.
Our client-first approach has made us the superior choice for legal representation in Lakeland and the Central Florida region. Our firm has been devoted to this simple, yet effective approach to representation since our firm's founding. Simply put, our professional achievements are proof that we possess all of the characteristics that you want in an attorney who is representing you after a serious accident.
We can handle complex cases with ease & professionalism.
If you are in need of representation, consider hiring one of our board-certified attorneys. As board-certified attorneys in the area of civil trial law, we are able to exercise our extensive knowledge of the law and handle any case of any size, complexity, or difficulty with precision. We can take on cases involving any level of local, state, and federal courts, as well as administrative agencies or arbitrators.
Lilly & Brown, LLP has achieved notable professional accolades, awards, and results for a reason. We have proven our abilities to our clients, to our peers, and to the professional community time and time again. For this reason, we have been recognized for our dependability, trustworthiness, and ability to obtain consistently satisfactory results for our clients.
Membership in American Board of Trial Advocates
If you have been a victim of someone else's negligence, we believe that this is an act of injustice and that negligent parties must be held accountable. Our sincere advocacy and genuine concern for our clients has not only led to satisfied customers and successful case results but also has enabled us to gain the respect of our peers and various professional associations.
Having received nominations and membership in ABOTA, an invitation-only membership that consists of some of the legal community's most skilled minds, we truly believe that we have the experience, tenacity, and knowledge to represent your unique case. Even the most challenging or complex cases can be handled with thoroughness and efficiency by our team of board-certified lawyers.
Call our experienced Lakeland & Central Florida personal injury lawyer!
Do not wait another moment to retain a skilled attorney to handle your claim. We can utilize the industry's most innovative technologies to:
- Investigate the cause of your accident
- Reveal the extent of your damages or injuries
- Prove third-party negligence
- Calculate these factors in order to pursue the maximum amount of financial compensation
It won't cost a penny to gain a lawyer's opinion of your case, so contact Lilly & Brown, LLP today to schedule your free case consultation.