We Can Help You Fight for Compensation After a Fatal Car Accident

Each year, thousands of people are killed in car accidents in Florida, but the statistics are meaningless until someone you love loses their life in this way. The emotions that come with losing a loved one are many – sadness, grief, and even anger at the person who caused this pain. Obtaining legal help may be the last thing on your mind, but it can be one of the best ways to pursue the justice your loved one deserves.

If your loved one’s accident was caused by another driver’s carelessness, an attorney can help you file a claim. Successful claims typically result in monetary compensation for the surviving family members which can be used to pay costly medical bills and make up for a loss of income.

What compensation can I recover after filing a claim?

Fatal car accidents can be caused by many different reasons, from poor road conditions to vehicle malfunctions. Numerous studies have shown, however, that driver negligence is one of the leading causes of these devastating accidents.

Drivers who get behind the wheel when tired, intoxicated, or distracted put others on the road at serious risk. Unfortunately, their negligence may result in a head-on collision or a side impact accident, both of which can cause another driver or passenger to be killed.

Filing a claim after a fatal car accident can be complex and you don’t want to walk away with less than you deserve. Our firm understands how best to fight for your rights, so you can have full confidence in the dedication we will apply to your case.

We may be able to help you obtain compensation for the following:

  • Pain and suffering
  • Medical and funeral expenses
  • Loss of future earnings
  • Mental anguish
  • Loss of future pension benefits
  • Loss of care and companionship

The best way to find out about the future of your claim is to get in touch with our firm. Our Lakeland car accident lawyers have nearly 200 years of combined experience and aren’t afraid to go up against intimidating insurance companies. Call Lilly, O’Toole & Brown, LLP right away.